This module, once imported, is automatically setup to be unavailable to the students in the course. This includes the Plagiarism Test and the printable version of the test. The Grade Center column associated with the Plagiarism Test is hidden from the students as well.
If you run into any issues importing this module into your course, please do not hesitate to contact the LMS Team for assistance at email@example.com or 828-227-2930.
- Download the Academic Integrity Module ZIP file and save to a location on your local computer.
Note: If you have a Mac, please go to Properties and uncheck Open Safe Files After Downloading… so that the ZIP file does not automatically Extract the files.
- Log into Blackboard and enter the course where you need this module imported.
- On the lower left sidebar, click on Packages and Utilities.
- Click on Import Package / View Logs.
- Click on the Import Package button.
- Click on the Browse My Computer button.
- Navigate to the location where you save the Academic Integrity Module ZIP file.
- Select the ZIP file.
- Click on the Open button
- Click on the Select All button. This will ensure that you get all of the pieces of the module
- Click on the Submit button to proceed.