In preparation for the fall semester, the CFC is encouraging all instructors who are not familiar with Blackboard or who want to expand their use of it to take advantage of these online training sessions offered by Blackboard.
Blackboard is offering a full menu of webinar training sessions for all experience levels.
About the Webinar Series
Many of you had to quickly transition to remote teaching in response to growing concerns on the spread of the coronavirus. The journey to teaching remotely is a process, and we want to ensure you have the tools you need to be successful for both you and your students. Whether you are brand new to teaching online or looking to make some improvements to what you have started, we designed a set of webinars from basic topics to advanced. We added more topics to help you as you prepare for your next semester.
The Blackboard website provides descriptions of each webinar, the dates being offered, and a link to REGISTER.
Click on a topic below to learn more:
- Getting Started with Blackboard Learn Original Course Experience
- Getting Started with Blackboard Collaborate
- Getting Started with Bb Annotate: Inline Assignment Grading in Blackboard Learn
- OFFICE HOURS: Ask the Experts About Blackboard Learn and Collaborate
- Assessment & Assignments in Blackboard Learn (Original Course Experience)
- Guide to Building Mobile Content (Original & Ultra Course Experiences)
- Improving Student Engagement (Original Course Experience)
- Setting up the Gradebook (Original Course Experience)
- Grading Workflows for Discussions, Assessment & Assignments (Original Course Experience)