Hardware and Software
Canvas supports the last two versions of every browser release. We recommend updating to the newest version of whatever browser you choose to use.
- Which browsers does Canvas support?
- Can I Access Canvas from My Phone or Tablet?
- Canvas recommends using the Canvas by Instructure app. The app is compatible with the following mobile operating systems, on both tablets and mobile phones: You can access Canvas using an Android phone, Android tablet, iOS phone, or iOS tablet. You can find more information on how to use Canvas on your mobile device in the Canvas Mobile Guides.
- How Do I Access My Canvas Course?
- You will find a list of the courses that you are enrolled in under “Courses.
- How Do I Customize My Profile and Set Notification Preferences?
- How Do I Clear My Browser Cache?
- How Do I View Grades in Canvas?
- You can check your grades by clicking on the “Grades” link in the top navigation menu or the “Grades” tab from the left-hand navigation menu inside your course.
- Canvas provides a video overview of how to check your grades.
Canvas Accessibility Statement
Canvas provides a user experience that is easy, simple, and intuitive. Special attention has been paid to making Canvas screen-readable. The Rich Content Editor encourages users to create accessible content pages (i.e. text formatting is accomplished using styles). Canvas is designed to allow limited customization of colors and schemes to be accessible for all users. The National Federation of the Blind granted Canvas the Gold Level Web Certification in 2010. Find more information by visiting the Canvas Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) .