NCAMP and FARM-VA’s Mediation Director, Bob Holbert, was a presenter in the Risk Management Agency’s (RMA) training for the Raleigh Regional Office of RMA. This office serves the thirteen states of the Eastern Seaboard from North Carolina to Maine. The presentation explained the agricultural mediation programs which are available to clients/customers of USDA Agencies. In the training for 40 USDA agents, Mr. Holbert explained the agricultural mediation process and how these programs were authorized and are implemented throughout our two-state area.
- The Conrad Hotel in Washington, D.C. was the backdrop for the National Association of State Directors of Agriculture (NASDA) meeting February 4-7, 2024.
- Debra Burke and Bob Holbert participated in the 2024 Southern Farm Show Jan 31-Feb 2 at the North Carolina State Fairgrounds in Raleigh
- Mediation Director Bob Holbert represented FarmVA at the Virginia Farm Show in Fishersville, VA January 18-20, 2024.
- Risk Management Agency (RMA)
- Burke Participates in the 38th Annual Sustainable Agriculture Conference