Canvas Training & Workshops
CHOOSE YOUR DAY
9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
GET YOUR SUMMER COURSE FIRST DAY READY
LAUNCH WITH SUCCESS
QUIET DEVELOPMENT TIME + LIVE SUPPORT
LAUNCH DAY – Get First Day Ready!
Choose your Day:
June 16, 22, 30
First Day Ready Launch Workshops will begin at 9:00 a.m. Attendees will determine their path, build a new course or migrate, with brief discussion of pros/cons. Each attendee will spend time on their own developing their course using a guided workbook. We will gather again as a group in the afternoon to share and identify next steps.
Prior to the workshop, registrants must complete the pre-requisite Launch Prep Workbook. This is intended to help faculty work through some initial, important decisions.
9 a.m – 3 p.m.
- All things Canvas – canvasresources.wcu.edu
- General Information – Canvas
- Student Guide – Canvas
- Instructor Guide – Canvas
- Instructor Self-Paced Video Resources – Canvas
- Browser and Computer Requirements – Canvas
- Mobile App – Canvas
- Video Guides – Canvas
- Troubleshooting – Canvas
- Canvas Community
- Check Canvas’ Operational Status
- Canvas Release Notes
- WCU Canvas Blog
- Using a WCU Canvas Course Template/Framework
- Using Panopto in Canvas
- Quiz Assessments in Canvas
- Information for Migrating a Course – Exporting a Blackboard Course/Importing to Canvas
- Migrated Course Checklist
- Direct link to the Canvas Help
- Canvas Migration FAQs
Canvas Launch Day Workshops in June. Choose your Day: June 3, 8, 16, 22, 30Launch Day workshops will run from 9 am - 3:00 pm GET YOUR...
Canvas offers instructors some incredibly powerful tools to view course analytics, individual student analytics and quiz statistics. The wealth of...