Canvas Training & Workshops
While Learning Everything About Canvas and Beyond…
Priming the Canvas
Modules 1-3 will get you started with the Basics of Canvas and designing your course. Level Up and enhance your knowledge with new approaches while earning your Canvas Starter badge
Modules 4-8 offers comprehensive information covering Active & Interactive Learning, Content & Structuring your course as well as UDL and Accessibility to earn your Canvas Cruiser badge
Take the Lead
Modules 9-12 highlights what instructors can do to help students through Usability, Visual Design, & Multimedia. Complete with information to stregnthen your Online Presence and Teaching in the Virtual Classroom to earn your final Canvas Legend badge
LAUNCH DAY WORKSHOP RESOURCES
Get First Day Ready!
Use the Prerequisite Prep Workbook & First Day Ready Launch Workshop Workbook
The guided workbooks will help you make decisions as you are learning more about Canvas, build a new or migrated course and provide you with resources.
- All things Canvas – canvasresources.wcu.edu
- General Information – Canvas
- Student Guide – Canvas
- Instructor Guide – Canvas
- Instructor Self-Paced Video Resources – Canvas
- Browser and Computer Requirements – Canvas
- Mobile App – Canvas
- Video Guides – Canvas
- Troubleshooting – Canvas
- Canvas Community
- Check Canvas’ Operational Status
- Canvas Release Notes
- WCU Canvas Blog
- Using a WCU Canvas Course Template/Framework
- Using Panopto in Canvas
- Quiz Assessments in Canvas
- Information for Migrating a Course – Exporting a Blackboard Course/Importing to Canvas
- Migrated Course Checklist
- Direct link to the Canvas Help
- Canvas Migration FAQs
How many days do you log into Canvas and interact with the students? How quickly do you give helpful feedback on activities and assessments? Do you...
It's BACK!! The Summer Institute of Teaching & Learning is back after a two year COVID hiatus. We will gather together in person on May 10 &...