Jordan Justice graduated from Western Carolina University in 2016 with a degree in Communication with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Marketing. She chose to pursue communication because communication and writing had always been a liking of hers. 

Justice currently works as a Paid Social Manager at Assembly Global. Assembly Global is an omnichannel agency with over 1,500 people, delivering media, data, technology, and business consultancy solutions to brands. 

Since graduating from Western Carolina University in 2016, Justice has worked with many clients and brands. 

“Just in the last three years I’ve worked with brands such as BUBBA burger®, Legion Brewing, RE/MAX and CHANEL,” said Justice. 

Justice shared that the public relations courses in the Communication Department have helped her the most while working in social media. 

“I work to find the most important pieces of information in what I’m advertising to write concisely and grab attention from the first line of copy,” said Justice.

Justice hopes to one day own her own consulting firm so she can work with clients both locally and remotely. 

“Until then I’ll continue working my way up the ladder in agency work!” said Justice. 

She advises students to reach out to professionals in their desired industry and to make connections as much as possible. 

“Shoot for the stars and network, network, network!” added Justice. 

Lastly, Justice wants students to not hesitate to reach out to her. 

“Even if you’re not headed for marketing agency work, I still have many connections in the overall marketing, PR and journalism space that I can try to connect you with to help jumpstart your career.”

Connect with Justice on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sjordanjustice/.