Select Page

Request a new site

If you are faculty or staff at WCU, you can request an site. All sites will have a url of where YOURSITE is replaced with what you want your site to be called.

To request a new site, just fill out the form below and a Cherwell ticket will be created so your site will be created.

Site Request Form