Dr. Edward Lopez continues this seasons’ discussion with an interview with EPIC Innovation, a student-professor collaboration group on the Western Carolina University campus known as Elevating Potential Imagination and Collaboration.
- Town hall on opioid and addiction crisis, potential solutions, coming up on campus
- An Out-of-this-World Chat with Charlie Duke
- Student Voices: Sean Duffy
- Volume 2, Issue 3: A Call for Empathy: Understanding the Neurobiology and Stigma of Addiction
- Volume 2, Issue 2: The Opioid Crisis in Western North Carolina: Opportunities for Adults in the Criminal Justice System