CSFE’s Advisory Board will hold its Fall 2020 meeting virtually on December 9, 2:00-3:30 p.m. As a university center in the UNC System, CSFE is governed by University of North Carolina Policy 400.5[R] and by the Center’s bylaws which were adopted in 2017. The Advisory Board consists of six current WCU faculty members appointed by the Provost, as well as five distinguished members of the community from the private and public sectors, and the Director as a non-voting ex officio member. As designed the board’s purpose includes the following responsibilities:
- Advocate for the Center and the University;
- Advise the Director on the Center’s strategic plan, budget, and activities;
- Deliver advice on potential future Center initiatives;
- Remain active in Center events, meetings, and discussions;
- Provide suggestions as to additional resources that may be able to add value to the Center;
- Provide input and recommendations on how to keep the Center’s programs relevant and innovative.
A roster of current Advisory Board members can be found on our CSFE People Page. CSFE Advisory Board meetings are open to the public; if you would like to attend, please email email@example.com for details to join the Zoom call.