Staff Senate will be doing a “Meet the Senator” series this academic year, letting all staff know who their Staff Senators are. In the spotlight this week is Coleman Leopard. This is Coleman’s 2nd year on Staff Senate and he currently serves as the Committee Chair for the Human Resources Committee. When Coleman was asked “Why Western?” he stated, “I attended undergrad at WCU and right out of the gate I felt a sense of belongingness and connection with the community. It feels like home and I enjoy being around students and my colleagues.” Coleman is the Associate Director for Campus Programs in the Department of Campus Activities. He has only been in his current role for about three months now but his favorite part so far is creating memorable and fun programs for our students. Coleman loves spending time with his pets, taking trips with his spouse and binge-watching new T.V. shows. We love having Coleman on Staff Senate. He brings so much knowledge to everything he does, is a great friend to everyone and an amazing person to have on your team!